Exploring New Opportunities
With substantial capital resources and a top quality development team, L+M Development Partners Inc. is on a constant search for new acquisitions.
Among the kinds of opportunities that L+M considers are:
- Joint ventures with existing land or property owners.
- Joint ventures with institutional, civic or not-for-profit partners.
- Complex situations with financial, construction, environmental or entitlement challenges.
- Outright and immediate purchases.
The types of properties that we generally target include:
- Underbuilt or vacant sites for development with potential in the range of 100,000 – 250,000+ square feet. These may be with market, affordable, or mixed-income potential. Primarily for residential use (whether rental or for sale) but also with substantial retail components.
- Existing affordable properties from 100 to 1,000 units, with or without substantial rehabilitation needs.
The areas in which we focus:
- New York City, primarily Northern Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens.
- Northern New Jersey as well as Westchester and Rockland counties.
- San Francisco and other northern California markets.
- New Orleans metropolitan area
- Other urban markets where L+M may be able to bring/add value.
Interested partners, sellers, and brokers should contact Gleb Lerman at 212.233-0495×219