Asset Management Analyst
L+M Development Partners Inc. (“L+M” or the “Company”), an established residential developer/builder, has an excellent opportunity for a Asset Manager Analyst to join the team at L+M. Since its inception in 1984, L+M has been an innovator in developing quality affordable, mixed-income and market rate housing, while improving the neighborhoods in which it works. L+M is a double bottom line company, where its success is measured not only in financial returns but also by the positive impact it makes. L+M takes pride in its long-standing dedication to the communities it serves, demonstrated through an annual scholarship fund, job training programs, after-school programs, and substantial support for local non-profits.
A full-service firm, L+M works from conception to completion, handling development, investment, construction and management with creativity that leads the industry. L+M is responsible for more than $9 billion in development, construction and investment, and has created or preserved more than 30,000 high-quality residential units in New York’s tristate area, the West Coast and Gulf Coast regions. Community leaders, government officials and institutional investor organizations turn to L+M because of its consistent track record of excellence.
L+M brings a superior level of commitment to its investments in developments, and equally important, to its investment in people. For more information, please visit: http://lmdevpartners.com.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Work with Asset Managers to analyze asset performance, prepare asset level business plans/budgets and maximize property level performance
- Create and/or update financial underwriting model to support execution of asset dispositions, refinancings and other transactions in the portfolio
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- Experience abstracting information from transaction documentation and compiling into meaningful presentation
- Prepare portfolio level reports for senior management
- Create asset level and fund level reporting for investors
- A team player, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment, balance changing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong financial modeling skills (Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Word skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with an established track record of getting things done effectively and independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Years of Industry Experience / Education Required:
- Bachelor degree required, real estate, business or urban planning preferred
- 3+ years of real estate experience preferred
L+M offers competitive compensation and benefits, and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
L+M is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.