Human Resources Coordinator
L+M Development Partners Inc., an established residential developer/builder, has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator with a desire to build their HR foundation. This successful candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
Areas of Responsibility and Job Requirements
- Daily tasks will consist of handling a variety of employee related administrative duties and providing support to the HR team related to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Assist with the recruitment process by coordinating candidate interview schedule, candidate and manager follow-up, maintaining candidate status reports throughout the process, and conducting reference checks.
- Compile new hire packets and assist with orientation.
- Create and accurately maintain employee files.
- Assist with the coordination of employee and manager training/maintain HR training calendar.
- Assist with organizing the annual company outing and other employee meetings as needed.
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast pace environment.
- Must be highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- ADP Workforce Now experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent education and/or experience
Years of Experience
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
L+M Development Partners Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
L+M Development Partners Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Since its inception in 1984, L+M Development Partners Inc. has been an innovator in developing quality affordable, mixed-income and market-rate housing, while improving the neighborhoods in which it works. A full-service firm, L+M works from conception to completion, handling development, investment, construction and management with creativity that leads the industry. L+M is responsible for over $9 billion in development and investment, and has acquired, built or preserved nearly 30,000 high-quality residential units in New York’s tristate area, the West Coast and Gulf Coast regions. Community leaders, government officials and institutional investors turn to L+M because of its consistent track record of excellence.
L+M is a double bottom line company, where its success is measured not only in financial returns but also by positive impacts. L+M takes pride in its long-standing partnership with the communities it serves, demonstrated through an annual scholarship fund, workforce development programs, after-school programs, and substantial support for local nonprofits. L+M brings a superior level of commitment to its investments in developments, and equally important, to its investment in people. For more information, please visit: http://lmdevpartners.com.