LMBG – Construction Superintendent
Salary Range: $115,000.00 to 140,000.00 annually
L+M Builders Group, an established residential developer/builder, has an excellent opportunity for an excellent opportunity for a Construction Superintendent to assist in carrying out essential field duties at the jobsite within the area of responsibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receives technical and operational direction from the Superintendent.
- Assist Superintendent with planning work, trade sequencing, and coordination of trades (materials takeoffs, equipment, etc.
- Review submittals and confirms job compliance with design and field conditions.
- Assists with or prepares daily construction reports and/or incident reports.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all project participants.
- Directs subcontractor activities within the area of responsibility.
- Implements and enforces procedures and related work rules as established by the Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Ensures safety standards and requirements are implemented and adhered to and that tools and equipment are in safe condition and operated safely.
- Strong knowledge of safety compliance including federal, state, and local safety codes.
- Recognizes when problems exist and evaluates the facts to resolve issues efficiently. Seeks assistance from supervisor when necessary.
- Maintain positive attitude towards field work and demonstrates sound judgment in making field decisions.
- Determines the priority of assignments based on critical deadlines that must be met.
- Perform additional assignments at the direction of the superintendent.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in engineering, architecture, or construction management, or equivalent work experience with high school or vocational degree.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- MS Word and Excel are required.
- AutoCAD is recommended.
At L+M Development Partners, working together to build stronger communities is our mission. Our double bottom line philosophy means that we measure success not only in financial returns but also by the positive impacts we make in the communities we serve.
Founded in 1984, L+M is a full-service real estate development firm which develops, invests, constructs, and manages properties with industry-leading innovation. Ranked in the Top 25 on Affordable Housing Finance’s Top 50 Developers list nationally, L+M and its affiliate companies are responsible for over $10 billion in development and investment and have acquired, built, or preserved nearly 40,000 high-quality residential units in a variety of urban markets nationwide, primarily in New York’s tristate area.
Please visit our website for more information: https://lmdevpartners.com. To learn more about our mission and values, go to https://lmdevpartners.com/our-mission-values/.
L+M offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
L+M is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.