LMDP – Yardi Support Specialist
Salary Range: $80,000.00 to $96,000.00 Annually
L+M Development Partners (LMDP), an established residential developer/builder, has an excellent opportunity for a Yardi Support Specialist.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide mid to high level support across the Yardi systems via ticketing and internal phone system
- Diagnose and resolve problems, maintain data and system integrity while following best practice and security procedures
- Create custom reports, scripts, and data output to assist various departments
- Work with all departments including accounting, asset management, legal, property management, leasing, compliance, maintenance.
- Maintain accounting functions to follow internal controls
- Ensure accuracy of data to/from Yardi and 3rd party integrations
- Coordinate with end users to conduct regularly scheduled training sessions to meet organizational needs
- Assist with new property conversions
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years support experience with core Yardi Voyager
- Experience in Affordable, Commercial, Advanced Accounting, Job Cost preferred
- ETL import/export experience for property conversions preferred
- Experience with Investment Manager a plus
- Ability to create custom reports and scripts via ySQL required
- Knowledge of the Yardi database schema a plus
- Understand basic accounting principles
- Includes custom account trees and custom reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to take ownership of tickets and projects
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
At L+M Development Partners, working together to build stronger communities is our mission. Our double bottom line philosophy means that we measure success not only in financial returns but also by the positive impacts we make in the communities we serve.
Founded in 1984, L+M is a full-service real estate development firm which develops, invests, constructs and manages properties with industry-leading innovation. Most recently ranked #17 on Affordable Housing Finance’s Top 50 Developers list nationally, L+M and its affiliate companies are responsible for over $10 billion in development and investment and have acquired, built, or preserved nearly 40,000 high-quality residential units in a variety of urban markets nationwide, primarily in New York’s tristate area.
Please visit our website for more information: https://lmdevpartners.com. To learn more about our mission and values, go to https://lmdevpartners.com/our-mission-values/.
L+M offers competitive compensation and benefits (401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more) and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
L+M is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.