L+M Development Partners Inc., an established residential developer/builder, has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technician to provide IT, Cloud and technical services to the company’s user base. Candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
Since its inception in 1984, L+M Development Partners Inc. has been an innovator in developing quality affordable, mixed-income and market-rate housing, while improving the neighborhoods in which it works. A full-service firm, L+M works from conception to completion, handling development, investment, construction and management with creativity that leads the industry. L+M is responsible for approximately $10 billion in development and investment, and has acquired, built or preserved nearly 35,000 high-quality residential units in New York’s tristate area, Washington, D.C., the West Coast and Gulf Coast regions. Community leaders, government officials and institutional investors turn to L+M because of its consistent track record of excellence.
L+M is a double bottom line company, where its success is measured not only in financial returns but also by positive impacts. L+M takes pride in its long-standing partnership with the communities it serves, demonstrated through an annual scholarship fund, workforce development programs, after-school programs, and substantial support for local nonprofits. L+M brings a superior level of commitment to its investments in developments, and equally important, to its investment in people. For more information, please visit: http://lmdevpartners.com.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Interacting with users to understand issues and ensure issue Responsible deploying IT hardware and software, cloud applications, networking and other technologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Onsite support for construction site offices and property management offices
- Install and configure cat6 wiring, FIOS, cable and 4G internet circuits
- Place orders for new circuits with various carriers
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent customer support, troubleshooting and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Schedule and perform software/hardware upgrades, new installations, workspace moves, et.c
- Install and terminate network wiring
Additional Job Functions:
- Handle all incoming calls to the help desk via ticketing system, phone, email & walk-ins.
- Monitor and follow up calls in help desk and email queues
- Experience supporting remote facilities via phone, LogMeIn and 8×8 Video Conferencing
- Install and configure Office 365 applicatoins.
- Working knowledge of OneDrive, SharePoint,
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10
- Hardware support (Lenovo Desktops and Laptops, Ms Surface)
- Troubleshooting printers, copiers (HP, Toshiba, Brother)
- Experience working with an IT ticketing system
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, HyperV
- Working knowledge of Cisco Meraki, 3Com, HP, Netgear Routers, Switches, routers, switches and Wi-Fi access points
- Install and troubleshoot client VPNs, site to site VPNs
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneDrive
- Installation knowledge of Adobe Creative
- Design forms with Adobe
- Troubleshooting mobile devices (Apple 95%, Android 5%)
- Troubleshooting VOIP phones, 8×8, Vonage,
- Good knowledge of video conferencing systems, Zoom, Teams, Logitech.
- Install and troubleshoot iOS, MaaS360, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Sage CRE/Timberline, Core/Timberscan, Create-A-Check/Piracle, Procore,
- Troubleshoot Yardi, Payscan and other Yardi-related desktop issues
Preferred Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- MCSE and A+
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 5 years experience working in IT, preferably for a real estate or construction company
- Must have their own car and drive to sites, up to 80% travel. (The company will reimburse for use of the car as per statutory limits.)
- Must be able to physically lift computer equipment such as desktops, printers and other peripherals on a regular basis.
L+M offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
L+M is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.