26-14 Jackson Avenue

26-14 Jackson Avenue, Queens, NY 11101

Property Type:

Affordable, Commercial, Market-Rate

Number of Units:


Property Size:

89,000 SF



26-14 Jackson Avenue is a 98-unit rental building located in the heart of Court Square, Long Island City. Financed with tax-exempt bonds, the building is an 80/20; 80 percent of the units offered at market rate and the remaining 20 percent are offered at 60% of the area median income. All units include stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and generous closet space. Onsite conveniences include a modern fitness center, virtual doorman, laundry room, and a furnished roof deck with panoramic views of the neighborhood and the Manhattan skyline.


Wilder Balter Partners, L+M Development Partners, and Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group Secure Financing for 14 LeCount Place in the Heart of Downtown New Rochelle

Construction to begin on mixed-use project just blocks from Metro-North train as part of downtown’s ongoing revitalization.

Read More